Under the effective leadership of the owner, Mr. Vijay Ahir
, Poonam Greens
has marked its presence in the International Market by offering quality products to the clients. Based in Gujarat, the company follows a client centric policy and ensures that they are delivered with quality products within the stipulated period of time.
Well developed warehouses act as the backbone of our company. They help us in storing the products in a proper manner. Categorical storage of these products assists in timely sorting and delivery of the products efficiently.
We give utmost importance to the quality of the products. Our company has a team of quality controllers who check with the quality of the products before making the final delivery.
For our company, trust of our clients is very valuable. To achieve the same, we ensure that the products offered to them are of the best quality. Also, our team makes sure that the products reach the clients within the stipulated period of time.
History of Alfalfa
The benefits of alfalfa were first discovered thousands of years ago by the Arabs. They found that when horses ate alfalfa they were stronger and faster. Through this discovery, they added alfalfa grass to their own diets and began to notice -people who consumed it remained healthier than those who did not. Alfalfa is one of the richest mineral foods known; Alfalfa has been renowned for centuries as the Ă˘Father of all foodsĂ˘, due to its beneficial effects on health and vitality. The Alfalfa plant is capable of extending its root system up-to ten meters deep into mother earth, where it searches for minerals and nutrients inaccessible to most other plants. As a result the plant is uncommonly high in nutrients. Rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients
Alfalfa contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Inositol, Biotin and Folic Acid, Vitamins C, D, E and K. It is high in protein, as it is a legume and also the minerals Potassium, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Iron. It also contains trace quantities of Copper, Manganese, Boron, Cobalt and Molybdenum.
Alfalfa plays a vital role in the strength and growth of our bones and in the maintenance of a healthy body.
- Legumes due to their root depth are typically rich in minerals and protein.
- Provides a good range of amino acids.
- Has an alkalizing effect on the body and digestive system.
- Recognized for its Ă˘fat burningĂ˘ ability.
- Recognized for normalizing digestive function.
- Assists in appetite regulation.
- An alternative for people with intolerance to grass.
- Natural fiber to support colon health.
- Beneficial to itchy scalp, irritable eyes and Ă˘runnyĂ˘ noses for hay-fever sufferers, chronic catarrh and the Ă˘acidĂ˘ taste on the tongue of older folk.
- Aids protein-digestion.
- Reduces cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Improves liver functions
- Relieves pain and stiffness of arthritis/bursitis
- Alleviates post-menopausal side effects (rich source ofĂÂ phytoestrogens)
- Increases energy levels and reduces fatigue
- NaturalĂÂ detoxifier
- Rich in protein
- Rich in vitamins
- Strengthens immune system
- Rich in nutrients
Alfalfa is high in protein Alfalfa has 18.9% as compared to milk at 3.3% and eggs at 13.1%. (Muscles are composed of protein and the lack of it results in fatigue and weakness.)